New Comprehensive Biochemistry
• is designed to keep scientists up-to-date and informed of developments in the biochemical sciences
• maintains the high standards and usefulness of the well known earlier series Comprehensive Biochemistry, initiated by M. Florkin and E.H. Stoltz
• consists of volumes on major well-established areas of interest, individually edited with contributions from leading authorities
• provides researchers, teachers and students of biochemistry with an authoritative reference work in biochemistry
"...it is clear that the New Comprehensive Biochemistry series is going to be an important reference collection, useful to students and practicing biochemists alike"
- The Clinical Biochemist Newsletter