Welcome to the new-look Authors' Update website
With a new publishing model and interactive features available, our aim is to better support you in your role
By Linda Willems Posted on 12 November 2014
Over the past few months, we've been working behind the scenes on some improvements to the Authors' Update website. And we'd be delighted to hear your feedback on them – just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What has changed?
- Previously articles were published on a quarterly basis; now we will publish them throughout the year. We will still provide you with quarterly email round-ups (if you haven't signed up for these emails, please take a moment to do so).
- The site is now interactive – you can comment on articles and start a conversation with your peers. You can also share articles using the social media icons at the top and bottom of each story.
- Each article now offers print and PDF options.
- Categories have been added to the left hand bar so that you can filter articles by topic, e.g. Early Career Researchers and Career Tips & Advice.
- More researchers writing the content. We know you like to hear from your peers so we are keen to feature more articles by editors, reviewers and authors. Do you have a story to tell?* Please contact us as email@example.com.
- The powerful new search function looks not only at Authors' Update content but stories on our company-wide community site, Elsevier Connect. You can use the drop-down menu indicated in the image below to choose which results you would like to view.
As always, you are very welcome to email us – your views on content and functionality will form the basis of future site developments.
* Please note: we do not publish research papers. If you are looking for a suitable home for your research, please visit Authors' home and follow the steps outlined there.