Societies Update Newsletter
As your publishing partner, one of our goals is to provide you with information, advice and support. We hope this newsletter, in addition to the ongoing support you receive from your Elsevier Publisher, provides you with insight into key issues impacting the publishing industry today, such as new ways users consume information, and emerging publishing models.
- Achieving global partnerships; creating a social media strategy; smarter spending for research funding; content innovations; Zika virus resource center; awards for women in science
- Going e-only at your events; motivating your members; comparing research output of leading nations; open access – what to believe
- Stay ahead of the curve – guidance on industry trends; what’s your engagement KPI?; fast-growing medical/healthcare apps; how Elsevier is helping post-docs
- 10 “e’s” of publishing’s future; habits of highly effective boards; social media for scientists; peer reviewer recognition programs
- Conferences still popular; getting credit for your scholarly work; journal-branded web sites; advice on ethics in research and publication