Clinical Skills with Epic
Provide nurses and other clinicians with fast access to evidence-based skills and procedures within your EHR workflowContact us
Integrate Clinical Skills with EpicCare to provide nurses and other clinicians with fast access to evidence-based skills and procedures
Together with Epic, Clinical Skills provides your entire nursing staff with quick access to the skills and procedures they need to perform confidently from your EHR.
Clinical Skills combines competency management features with over 1,500 evidence-based skills and procedures to create a powerful resource for your nurses, therapists and other clinicians.
It helps address the need for both care consistency and competency validation, while positioning you in alignment with the latest professional guidelines and key standards of care — all of which allows you to improve practice and patient outcomes
Seamless integration with Infobutton
- Integrates with EpicCare Active Guidelines (known as Clinical Knowledge Base [or ClinKB] in Epic 2014 and earlier)
- Delivers trusted nursing skills to your EHR via Infobutton, flowsheet link, or global navigation link
Standardize care across your organization
- Improve care across every shift, in every department, with the ability to:
- establish specific learning criteria,
- evaluate staff members
- improve communication
Deep understanding with detailed skills content
- Every skill includes a quick sheet, checklist, extended text, illustrations, demos, required supplies and a test for quick reference and in-depth learning
- Utilizes the highest standards of care such as The Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goals and others
Integration with Elsevier Clinical eLearning
Clinical Skills is built on a learning management system shared by other Elsevier solutions. So you can easily add a library of Clinical eLearning and additional competency management functionality.
Contact us to learn more
Complete the form below to have an Elsevier representative contact you about Clinical Skills.