Care Planning with Epic
Reduce practice variance and provide safer, higher quality patient-centered care with tools integrated into your Epic workflow.Contact us
Seamlessly integrated into your EHR
Serving more than 350 Epic hospitals, Elsevier Care Planning, known as CPM within Epic, seamlessly integrates with the EHR to give your staff the expert guidance they need, when they need it, as well as the tools to efficiently document and monitor care for every patient.
Patient outcomes are improved and regulatory requirements are met, because our solution supports clinical decision making by integrating evidence into the clinical workflow.
- Provides interprofessional coordinated care across the continuum
- Drives adoption of evidence-based practice
- Achieves regulatory and compliance goals
- Over 500 Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPG) and care plans
- Interprofessional guidance for nursing and allied health
Patient centered plan of care
As patients move from caregiver to caregiver through the treatment process, their stories are often left behind, creating gaps in knowledge, treatment inconsistencies and errors.
Care Planning integrates the patient’s story, clinical practice guidelines and standardized assessments into ONE patient-centered plan of care from which the interdisciplinary care team can practice. This results in standardized care, reduced fragmentation and smoother transitions of care, because the patient’s care does not vary from clinician to clinician.
Learning the patient’s story is the first step in developing a plan of care. With our intentionally-designed profile, each patient has a well-documented history that becomes their longitudinal story, greatly improving communication during care transitions and improving outcomes.
Our guidelines are the foundation of the patient-centered plan of care.
- Intentionally designed to support standardization of care in a way that allows individualization based on identified patient needs.
- Reflect the scope of practice accountability in the prevention and management of potential problems based on diagnosis or the patient's response to their illness.
Standardized assessments and flow sheets
Assessment is key in the identification of patient priorities and potential problems. Our assessments and risk screens are based on best practices, leading to the standardization and consistency across the interdisciplinary team.
Contact us to learn more
Complete the form below to have an Elsevier representative contact you about Care Planning.