Infobutton integration with Allscripts simplifies access to Interactive Patient Education
Our Infobutton integration with Allscripts Professional EHRTM and TouchWorks® EHR provides direct access to Interactive Patient Education Text and Video within your clinical workflow.
Tagged with extensive metadata, education is suggested based on your patient’s condition, medications etc., and automatically documented within their record when printed or pushed to the patient portal.
By integrating Interactive Patient Education within the ambulatory care setting, you can:
- Quickly access relevant content within your existing patient care workflow.
- Provide evidence-based, peer-reviewed education that reflects current medical practices and guidelines.
- Improve patient understanding and participation through use of consistent, easy-to-understand information.
Interactive Patient Education
Elsevier is a certified Allscripts partner providing the evidence-based information your patients need to make informed decisions about their care. As part of the content development process, Elsevier applies plain language, shared decision-making and learner-centered principles.
Interactive Patient Education Text
- Includes instructions for conditions/diseases, health topics, information sheets for all FDA-approved and many over-the-counter drugs, and lab test education
- Available in up to 17 languages
- Easy-to-read content written at or below the 4th-grade reading level and standard content averages the 6th-grade reading level
Interactive Patient Education Video
- Covers conditions, procedures, lifestyle modifications and other topics
- Features 3D graphics, onscreen text and closed captioning in both English and Spanish
- Library of short videos (2-3 minutes long) allows care team to create personalized playlists
Contact us to learn more
Complete the form below to have an Elsevier representative contact you about Interactive Patient Education.
If you are a SunriseTM EHR client, please contact your Allscripts representative.