Patient Education embedded within your Allscripts workflow
Our Infobutton integration with Allscripts Professional EHR and TouchWorks EHR provides direct access to patient education within your clinical workflow.
Tagged with extensive metadata, education is suggested based on your patient’s condition, medications etc., and automatically documented within their record when printed and/or pushed to the patient portal.
By integrating Elsevier Interactive Patient Education within the ambulatory care setting, you can:
- Quickly access relevant content within your existing patient care workflow.
- Provide evidence-based, peer-reviewed education that is current with the latest medical practices and guidelines.
- Improve patient understanding and participation through use of consistent, easy-to-understand information.
- Meet Meaningful Use and other quality criteria.
Interactive Patient Education
Elsevier is a certified Allscripts partner providing the evidence-based content your patients need to make informed decisions about their care. As part of the content development process, Elsevier applies plain language, shared decision-making and learner-centered principles.
Includes patient instructions for:
- 3,800 conditions and diseases
- 700 health topics
- Drug information sheets for all FDA-approved and many over-the-counter drugs
- Lab test education
Condition/disease handouts are available in both English and Spanish, and the 300 most commonly used topics are available in 13 additional languages.
- Chinese (Simplified)
- French (Canadian)
- French (European)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
Contact Us to Learn More
Complete the form below to have an Elsevier representative contact you about Interactive Patient Education.
If you are a Sunrise EHR client, please contact your Allscripts representative.