Publishing Ethics Resource Kit for editors
The Publishing Ethics Resource Kit (PERK) is an online resource to support journal editors in handling publishing ethics allegations.
- Early career researchers can learn about the responsible conduct of research at Researcher Academy.
- Elsevier's policies on: article retraction, patient consent and research data
- Guidance for editors on choosing appropriate 'Corrections to the record'
- More resources for editors are available from the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), including an eLearning program on how to handle and prevent different ethics allegations
- Additional organizations or resources
- Legal guide for editors
- Questions and answers
- Authorship complaints
- Plagiarism complaints
- Multiple, duplicate, concurrent publication/simultaneous submission
- Research results misappropriation
- Allegations of research errors and fraud
- Research standards violations
- Undisclosed conflicts of interest
- Reviewer bias or competitive harmful acts by reviewers
A. To author
F. To reviewer