Welcome to Editor Hub. Here you will find useful tools and resources to support you in your role as an editor.
Access your editorial system here
(Please note that some titles including invitation-only journals are not accessible via the above tool)
We undertake a range of activities to support inclusion & diversity; check out what tools are available here.
We offer here a selection of resources that you might find helpful during this difficult time.
- See how we market your journal and learn about tools and tips for raising its profile.
- Need to check one of our policies? See all Elsevier policies.
- View the quick editor guide to Editorial Manager here.
- Looking for information on how we support open access publishing?
- Don't let unconscious bias spoil a publishing experience! Learn how to tackle it with our resources.
- Use our article tracking tool to check the production status of your journal’s accepted manuscripts.
Keep in touch with Editors' Update
See the latest stories and advice and find out about industry developments, policies and initiatives of interest to our journal editors and Editorial Board Members. See the latest stories below and check out the other articles here.
Latest Editors' Update stories
Something to declare?
Paper mills: see the wood for the trees (Part 3)
Help and contact
In need of assistance? Reach out to your Publisher, Journal Manager or visit our support center