The conference will again be held at the Marriott Waikoloa.
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
69-275 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Hawaii 96738 USA
The conference will take place at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Hawaii and you can book your hotel room at special conference rates.
Click on the link below to book:
|Run of House:||$190.00|
|Additional Person: (3rd or 4th adult in room)||$45.00|
Hotel room rates are for single or double occupancy and subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-in.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in time is 3:00 pm
Check-out time is 12:00 noon
RESORT ACTIVITY PASSPORT
The resort activity passport is a mandatory fee. Resort room rates are subject to a resort fee, discounted to $15.00 USD, per night, not inclusive of state tax (currently 4.166%), in effect at the time of check-in.
The resort activity passport includes:
- Daily Self-Parking
- Enhanced High Speed Internet Access
- International Long Distance Calls (60 minutes per day)
- Local, Inter-Island, Toll Free Connect & Long Distance to the US & Canada
- Blinnk Photography 30 Minute Photo Session with 5x7 Souvenir
- Daily Hawaiian Culture Activity
- Daily One Hour Ocean Sports Snorkel Equipment Rental for two
- Arrival Shell Lei Greeting
- Luau – 20% Discount Regular Luau Prices
- Enterprise Car Rental – 15% Discount Daily Rental (On-line or Enterprise Service Desk)
WARNING - SCAM ALERT: Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS)
Elsevier has learned that a third-party company, Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), is targeting Elsevier conference speakers and attendees with a fraudulent travel and hotel booking scheme. The company is calling and/or emailing conference speakers and attendees and falsely claiming it is the “official” housing bureau and/or authorized by Elsevier to book hotel and/or travel accommodations for the conference. This is entirely FALSE. Elsevier is not affiliated in any way with EHS.
The company makes a number of FALSE and FRAUDLENT claims about the conference designed to obtain your credit card information, including:
- There are issues with your hotel reservation for the conference;
- The hotel room rate for the conference has increased and/or rooms are running out and must be booked with EHS as soon as possible;
- Hotel rooms for the conference can only be booked through EHS;
- That EHS can get you a cheaper room rate than the conference organizers; or
- Hotel rooms for the conference are sold out and that they can help find you alternatives hotels.
Please be aware that this is a SCAM designed to obtain your credit card information and/or make phony charges to your credit card. Please exercise extreme caution when contacted by EHS. The EHS representatives are extremely pushy and prodding. We recommend that you do NOT give this company your credit card number, personal information, or any details about your hotel reservation. We have heard that conference speakers and attendees that have given EHS their credit card information have incurred substantial credit card charges (cancellation fees, service fees, etc). Additionally, the hotel room reservations are never made and the attendees are left without hotel reservations for the conference.
In the event that Elsevier contracts with ANY outside company, we will provide you that information DIRECTLY. If you receive a phone call from EHS or an e-mail sent from @ehshousing.com, please forward the information to Lizzy Birnie, (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) the Conference Project Lead.