The abstract submission system is now closed. If you have any questions please contact the Conference Content Executive at Content-CHEM2016@elsevier.com. (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances)
Please submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations using the online submission form. Your submission should be in the form of text, no more than 300 words long.
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Emerging non-nutrient bioactives in food - chemistry, analysis, function and health
- Chemical reactions in foods: mechanisms, kinetics and impact on quality and health
- Food structure, food quality and health including novel digestibility, processing technologies,
- Nanotechnology and food packaging
- Risk/benefits evaluation of food components
- Food authenticity and integrity
- Novel and rapid methods for food quality, integrity, and safety
- Future research needs and funding opportunities
All abstracts will be reviewed by the organizers to ensure that the topic of the submission is consistent with the scope of the topics covered at the symposium.
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
A condition of submission is that, if accepted, the poster and/or talk will be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
The scientific committee are now in the process of reviewing abstracts received Authors will be notified of their decision by 19 August 2016.
If you did not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please email the Conference Content Executive Content-CHEM2016@elsevier.com (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.