First Food Chemistry Conference - Shaping the Future of Food Quality, Health and Safety
30 October - 1 November 2016 | NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
This exciting new conference celebrating the 40th anniversary of the leading international journal Food Chemistry will bring together experts and young researchers from academia, research centres, and industry to debate on the latest scientific advances in the field of food chemistry that help to shape current and future challenges in food quality, food safety, and health aspects of the food chain.
These challenges are also intimately linked to the wider EU Horizon 2020 Societal Challenges related to health, food security, sustainable agriculture, maritime research and the bioeconomy.
Topics will include:
- Emerging non-nutrient bioactives in food - chemistry, analysis, function and health
- Chemical reactions in foods: mechanisms, kinetics and impact on quality and health
- Food structure, food quality and health including novel digestibility, processing technologies,
- Nanotechnology and food packaging
- Risk/benefits evaluation of food components
- Food authenticity and integrity
- Novel and rapid methods for food quality, integrity, and safety
- Future research needs and funding opportunities
Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS) are now operating under an additional name Exhibitor Housing Management (EHM). Read more!
Join the conversation
Conference hashtag #FoodChem16