A balanced handling of pharmacovigilance challenges
A balanced approach to literature monitoring
With the increased regulatory focus on literature monitoring and the challenges involved in reviewing and triaging literature reports, pharmacovigilance groups must analyze their existing processes to achieve efficiencies and maintain compliance.
The idea to outsource some or all these activities to meet the demands of an increased workload is gaining ground with some companies. However, an approach that balances outsourcing with an in-house solution may be the right answer for sustaining efficiency and ensuring regulatory compliance.
In this white paper, you will learn more about the challenges in PV-focused literature screening such as:
- Building the perfect search strategy
- Screening large volumes of scientific literature
- Handling inspections and audits
- Monitoring local language journals
- How combining in-house solutions and outsourcing can help