Abstract submission deadline: 20 March 2020
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Deposition and doping of diamond, carbon nanotubes, MXenes, graphene, etc.
- Physical and chemical modification of carbon materials
- Diamond devices for power electronics, optoelectronics and sensors
- Quantum technology based on carbon and boron nitride
- Energy harvesting (catalysis,…) and storage (supercaps,…) based on diamond, carbon nanotubes MXenes, graphene, etc.
- Defect engineering and colour centres in diamond
- Carbon nanodots and particles
- Theory and computational modelling of carbon materials
- Carbon-based heterostructures with novel oxide, carbide, and nitride materials
- Low temperature physics in carbon based materials
- Carbon materials under pressure and/or in high magnetic fields
- Device concepts using novel carbon materials for electronics, sensors, etc.
- Composites based on carbon nanomaterials
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive at: Content-DIAM2020@elsevier.com (please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.