32nd International Conference on Diamond and Carbon Materials
In 2022, the 32nd edition of the International Conference on Diamond and Carbon Materials will be held in Lisbon, Portugal. The meeting will continue to feature high level research on a wide range of carbon-based materials.
Besides the traditional focus on diamond, carbon nanotubes, and graphene, novel research on other carbon-based materials will be highlighted. This meeting traditionally spans the complete spectrum from materials preparation, over fundamental physical and chemical concepts, to applied research zooming in on novel device concepts making use of the remarkable properties of carbon materials. Through the DCM Young Scholar Award and DCM Early Career Research Award, the participation of the next generation of scientists is highly encouraged, creating a vibrant forum where scientists from all over the world can meet to discuss and exchange their latest cutting-edge results on diamond and carbon materials.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Deposition and doping of diamond, carbon nanotubes, MXenes, graphene, etc.
- Physical and chemical modification of carbon materials
- Diamond devices for power electronics, optoelectronics and sensors
- Quantum technology based on carbon and boron nitride
- Energy harvesting (catalysis,…) and storage (supercaps,…) based on diamond, carbon nanotubes MXenes, graphene, etc.
- Defect engineering and colour centres in diamond
- Carbon nanodots and particles
- Theory and computational modelling of carbon materials
- Carbon-based heterostructures with novel oxide, carbide, and nitride materials
- Low temperature physics in carbon based materials
- Carbon materials under pressure and/or in high magnetic fields
- Device concepts using novel carbon materials for electronics, sensors, etc.
- Composites based on carbon nanomaterials
In partnership with
Conference hashtag #ICDCM2022