Automated literature monitoring for Pharmacovigilance
Pharmacovigilance groups depend on targeted, up-to-date product information and adverse event reporting to meet regulatory requirements. Yet, many life science enterprises are compromised by multiple databases that lack integration, and feature insufficient search and alert functions.
How QUOSA PV helps
QUOSA PV is a pharmacovigilance workflow management tool that centralizes the discovery of critical adverse event information in various types of literature, including information found in the new EMA Medical Literature Monitoring (MLM) initiative.
It promotes efficiency and compliance by automating the monitoring and triage of information in a scalable environment, so you can capture all decisions and provide a detailed audit trail. QUOSA PV lets users:
- Review literature and monitor the article pipeline from a single browser-based interface
- Save time by automatically de-duplicating search results
- Quickly identify adverse events from a broad spectrum of literature sources
- Rapidly assess information with automated literature review and triage
Ready to take the next step?
- Improve oversight and efficiency with workload management tools and dashboard views
- Lower development and administrative costs with a scalable central library
- Rapidly identify case and drug-specific data by storing adverse event/safety data and articles in a searchable product literature database
- Ensure compliance with regulatory best practices and within (GxP) regulated environments
Featured customer story
Donna Sees, Information Consultant with PharmIntell Consulting, discusses post-market surveillance best practices for medical device companies and how QUOSA helps.
Read the customer story (PDF, 521kb)
How QUOSA PV works
QUOSA PV is a workflow management tool that helps you automate the process of monitoring and triaging articles in a scalable environment.
Download the QUOSA PV Fact Sheet (PDF, 1.2mb)
Ideas and insights for industry professionals
Five ways to make literature monitoring more comprehensive and manageable
Due to recent regulatory changes and the continued deluge of data, information, and research, biomedical literature reviews are becoming much more time consuming and difficult. Learn five ways to make it more manageable.
Read the white paper
A practical guide to end-to-end Pharmacovigilance
In response to new drug safety regulations that require PV teams to cover the full product life cycle, we present a practical guide to end-to-end pharmacovigilance.
Read this white paper
Learn more about Elsevier's R&D Solutions for Pharmacovigilance
Achieve pharmacovigilance with less pain with solutions that help you identify critical patient safety signals and automate the processes of capturing and managing adverse drug reaction and safety information,
Learn more about Pharmacovigilance solutions