Yes, QUOSA software works with both operating systems.
Yes. The software allows you to import your PDFs so you can easily search the full text.
QUOSA Information Manager is a desktop software that allows you to search for articles in your online databases, download the full text, and then manage them locally or in a Virtual Library. You can also set up keyword alerts to monitor new articles.
QUOSA Browser Plus is a browser-based tool allows end users to search for documents stored in the Virtual Library, as well as search for new articles in online databases and subscribe to alerts.
You can share articles by giving them QUOSA Browser Plus, or you can share links to articles via RSS feeds and pre-formatted email reports.
Yes. QUOSA Browser Plus supports the ability to insert citations directly from the browser to Microsoft Word.
QUOSA can provide a shopping cart function that integrates with major document deliver vendors. When a user places an order for an article, QUOSA makes sure it isn't already available via subscription, open access, or in your Virtual Library. If it's already available, QUOSA provides a download link. If it isn't available, the order is processed with your document delivery vendor.
Technical product information
QUOSA Information Manager
- PC Requirements
- PC Intel Core 2 Duo processor or higher
- Intel AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor recommended
- 2 GB of RAM or higher recommended
- 100 MB free disk space for executables, and additional disk space for data files
- One of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11
- Mac Requirements
- Intel Core Duo or Core 2 Duo processor
- OS: Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10
- At least 4GB of physical RAM
- 100MB free disk space for executables, and additional disk space for data files.
- Tools for sharing current awareness and related literature
- QUOSA for iPad
- Inside QUOSA: Importing data into a Product Literature Database
- QUOSA for Medical Information
- Literature Monitoring for Adverse Events
- Setting up and Managing Alerts with QUOSA Information Manager
For more helpful videos, please visit the QUOSA YouTube channel.