Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations on the conference topics. Please submit abstracts using the online submission form according to the abstract preparation guidelines.
Young Scholar Award DCM2017: For those applying for the Diamond and Carbon Materials Young Scholar Award, during the submission of your abstract, click the “Young Scholar Award” tickbox
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Deposition and in-situ doping of diamond
- Physical and chemical preparation methods of carbon materials such as carbon nanotubes, graphene, etc
- Diamond devices for power electronics, optoelectronics and sensors
- Defect engineering in diamond: quantum applications, novel sensors, etc.
- Carbon nanodots and particles
- Carbon-based heterostructures with novel oxide and nitride materials
- Principles of carbon surface physics and chemistry for energy harvesting and storage
- Device concepts using novel carbon materials for electronics, sensors, etc.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact us (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.