- The conference programme is currently being compiled. To contribute to the poster programme, please visit the submit abstract page.
Programme highlights will include:
- An excellent line-up of invited speakers presenting their latest cutting-edge results on diamond and carbon materials
- Three Focused Sessions on Quantum Photonics, Wide Band Gap Power Electronics, and (Photo)catalysis on Carbon Surfaces
- The DCM Tutorial: Advanced diamond nanofabrication techniques for quantum sensing and nanophotonics
- Participation of the next generation of scientists with the DCM Young Scholar Award and DCM Early Career Research Award
- The Materials Today Publishing Seminar and Materials Today Materials in Society Lecture
- A Conference Gala Dinner at Gothenburg’s Science Centre and Museum, Universeum – dine amongst the sharks, rays and shoals of fish!
- Welcome Drinks Reception hosted by the City of Gothenburg.
To view the oral and poster programmes for the previous conference held in 2016, click here.