The conference programme is currently being compiled. To contribute to the oral and poster programme, please visit the submit abstract page.
More information on programme coming soon. Sign up for updates.
Programme highlights include:
- An excellent line-up of invited speakers presenting their latest cutting-edge results on diamond and carbon materials
- Focused sessions on “Excitons in Carbon-Based Semiconductors” (Chair: Julien Barjon, Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, France) and “2D Carbides and Nitrides (MXenes)”
- Participation of the next generation of scientists with the DCM Young Scholar Award and DCM Early Career Research Award
- The Materials Today Materials in Society Lecture and Materials Today Journal Publishing Workshop
- The DCM Tutorial: Advanced Diamond Radiation Detectors: from material processing to applications