Deadline for submission of abstracts: 25 June 2021
Your submission should be in the form of text, no more than 300 words long. If your abstract is accepted, it will be included in the conference app with abstract and program information.
Topics will include:
- Animal models
- Closed-loop or responsive stimulation
- Combining brain stimulation methods with brain imaging
- Computer modeling of brain stimulation methods
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Focal pharmacology
- Novel neuromodulation techniques
- Plasticity of the nervous system
- Transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS)
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Transcranial pulsed ultrasound (tPUS)
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Basic neuroscience
- Clinical neurological applications
- Clinical psychiatric applications
- Cognitive and affective neuroscience
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Committee to ensure that the topic of the submission is consistent with the scope of the topics covered at the meeting.
Once the abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
A condition of submission is that, if accepted, the talk or poster will be presented at the conference by one of the authors..
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours your receipt to be returned to you.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please do not resubmit your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.