Abstract Submission Deadline 21 September 2018
- Animal models
- Combining brain stimulation methods with brain imaging
- Computer modeling of brain stimulation methods
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Deep brain stimulation
- Low-field magnetic stimulation (LFMS)
- Plasticity of the nervous system
- Transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS)
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Transcranial pulsed ultrasound
- Vagus nerve stimulation
- Novel neuromodulation techniques
- Clinical neurological applications
- Clinical psychiatric applications
- Cognitive and affective neuroscience
- Basic neuroscience
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within online secure abstract system which will be distributed to all registered meeting participants prior to the event.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please do not resubmit your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.