With 2020 drawing to a close, we thank all the Library Connect contributors that shared their knowledge and experience via articles, webinars and special content this year.
A variety of topics were covered including access to COVID resources, working remotely, providing access to research and services, open science, research data management, science literacy and more.
Here are links to the most popular articles and webinars in case you missed any of them.
- COVID-19 resources for librarians and their library users
- University of Derby librarians build a culture of research
- Maintaining access to library resources in a COVID-19 world
- You’re an amazing librarian! Does your profile say so?
- RDMLA: free training course for librarians now offers the opportunity to earn CE credits
- An evolving library role optimizes data to add value
- Librarians and CIOs talk to each other about access to digital resource and services
- Open science tools for discovering, promoting and sharing research
- Five ways librarians teach science literacy
- Scopus author profile tips from a research impact librarian
comments powered by Disqus