Series: Intelligent Data-Centric Systems: Sensor Collected Intelligence
Intelligent Data-Centric Systems publishes the latest research findings and technological developments in the area of smart sensors and collected sensor data intelligence. Books in this series provide full coverage of leading computing paradigms and technologies, development applications, empirical studies, and future trends in the multi-disciplinary field comprising smart sensors, smart sensor networks, data analysis, and machine intelligence methods.
Topical coverage includes but is not limited to:
- Smart Sensors Collective Intelligence
- Ambient Intelligent Systems
- Computing with Smart Devices
- Cyber Physical Systems
- IOT Systems and Mobile Computing
- Massive Data Processing and Analysis
- Social Sensing Data
- Wireless Sensor Networks and Data Fusion Techniques
- Data Analytics
- Applications: Surveillance Tracking Systems, Disaster Management, Medical Systems, Transportation, Business Intelligence, Environmental Monitoring Systems, eLearning and Virtual Campuses, Smart Grids and Energy Efficiency Systems, etc.
- Provides the latest information on significant research findings and developments in these fields
- Provides coverage of research topics and development from various perspectives and needs
- Offers timely coverage of emerging topics and discussion of future trends
New Volume Proposals:
- Volumes can be Edited, Multi-Authored, or Authored Monographs
- New volume proposals should:
- Include a well-structured Table of Contents
- Be innovative, including original features, and any overlaps with published titles in the IDCS Series should be explained
- Include a list of confirmed or tentative, geographically distributed, authors (for Edited volumes)
- Conference and workshop organizers are encouraged to present their book proposals, at the *post-conference* stage, including a complete list of chapter titles and authors. Chapters must be significantly expanded from original conference papers and meet the above criteria.
- Ask the Series Editor or Publisher for a New Proposal Form, Guidelines for Book Preparation, and/or Sample Chapter Template
Indexing: All published volumes in this book series are submitted for indexing in:
- EI Indexing / Compendex
- Book Citation Index
For further information, please contact:
Professor Fatos Xhafa, Ph.D.
Technical University of Catalonia, Barcelona, Spain
Elsevier, Computer Science,
Applied Mathematics, Biomedical Engineering