Intelligent Data Centric Systems publishes the latest research findings and technological developments in the area of smart sensors and collected sensor data intelligence. Works in this series will include edited volumes, books and monographs and will provide full coverage of leading computing paradigms and technologies, development applications, empirical studies, and future trends in the multi-disciplinary field comprising smart sensors, smart sensor networks, data analysis, and machine intelligence methods.
Topical coverage includes but is not limited to:
- Smart Sensors Collective Intelligence
- Ambient Intelligent Systems
- Computing with Smart Devices
- Cyber Physical Systems
- IOT Systems and Mobile Computing
- Massive Data Processing and Analysis
- Social Sensing Data
- Wireless Sensor Networks and Data Fusion Techniques
- Data Analytics
- Applications: Surveillance Tracking Systems, Disaster Management, Medical Systems, Transportation, Business Intelligence, Environmental Monitoring Systems, eLearning and Virtual Campuses, Smart Grids and Energy Efficiency Systems, etc.
- Provides the latest information on significant research findings and developments in these fields.
- Provides coverage of research topics and development from various perspectives and needs.
- A timely coverage of emerging topics and discussion of future trends
- Inter–disciplinary nature
- High quality publishing (online and hardcover)
Publications in this Book Series include:
- Edited volumes
- Authored volumes
*Conference and workshop organizers are encouraged to present their book proposal, based on conference/workshop contributions
Indexing of published volumes:
All published volumes in this book series are submitted for indexing in:
- EI Indexing / Compendex
- Book Citation Index
For further information, please contact:
Professor Fatos Xhafa Ph.D.
Technical University of Catalonia, Barcelona, Spain
Sonnini Ruiz Yura: firstname.lastname@example.org