The Admin Tool helps you manage and customize your Scopus subscription. Access to the Admin Tool is given during account set up. If you need to request access to the Admin Tool, or if you need to identify the Scopus administrator(s) for your institution or organization, please contact the Elsevier Customer Service team located closest to you.
You can use the Admin Tool to:
- Add your library or organization's logo and custom message to Scopus
- Assign additional administrators
- Manage your IP address range(s)
- See your most recent usage statistics
- Create groups and manage user IDs
- Enable remote access for users
- Configure your Scopus link settings
- Download the Scopus coverage report
- Set up quick links to your library’s catalogue
Managing you overall account
Learn how to use Admin Tool to manage general account settings including creating and editing groups and managing user IDs.
Learn how to use Admin Tool to customize Scopus for your institution, including adding your logo or name to every page.
Get Help with Admin Tool
Context-sensitive help is available for almost every task you perform in Admin Tool. Look for the Help icon (usually located in the top right hand corner of each page) when you need instructions or information related to a page you are viewing.