The Pure Community will be gathering this year in Berlin, Germany for our 2nd Pure International Conference. This year’s theme is “Learning from the Pure Community” and we are focusing on more case studies and stories of how Pure is being used on campus. We are also setting aside time for user groups to meet and are doing more to facilitate networking, both at the conference and throughout the rest of the year.
Top 5 reasons to attend the conference:
- Learn what your peers are doing with Pure. Get inspiration and fresh ideas for your own work.
- The Pure Team will be there! Meet with the product managers, the implementation team and the marketing team.
- Enhance your own network, exchange ideas and get contacts to share with, even after the event is over.
- You’ll leave full of new ideas that can make you an even more valuable part of the campus ecosystem. Bring home best practices that will help you become a consultative partner to both administrative and academic functions at your institution.
- Meet with usergroup leaders and discuss current issues. Or, meet your peers and hold the inaugural user group meeting!
**Attendees will get to experience the unique, one-of-a-kind city of Berlin
Questions? Contact the Pure Conference team