Elsevier is proud to present the inaugural Pure International Conference, which will take place in Amsterdam on Monday, November 2nd and Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015. We are hosting the event in response to the feedback we’ve had from the Pure user community requesting for a forum to network, learn, and share ideas.
The conference will bring together speakers from leading institutions and organizations to discuss key topics in research assessment and administration, as well build upon valuable information surrounding Pure.
Top 5 reasons to attend the conference:
- Learn tips and tricks that can make Pure work better for you from other Pure users. With your new knowledge, you’ll be able to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time generating advanced analyses to support your internal customers.
- The whole Pure product team will be there. Get an early look into what is coming next and give feedback on product enhancements. Help ensure the future releases are designed around your institution’s needs.
- Collaboration networks aren’t just for researchers. Enhance your own network, exchange ideas and get contacts to share with, even after the event is over.
- You’ll leave full of new ideas that can make you an even more valuable part of the campus ecosystem. Bring home best practices that will help you become a consultative partner to both administrative and academic functions.
- Showcase yourself! This is a chance to talk about what you are doing at your institution and show off what you have done with Pure to a like-minded community.
**Attendees will be able to experience the city of Amsterdam
Questions? Contact the Pure Conference team