Pure facilitates an evidence-based approach to your institution's research and collaboration strategies, assessment exercises and day-to-day business decisions.
Pure aggregates your organization's research information from numerous internal and external sources, and ensures the data that drives your strategic decisions is trusted, comprehensive and accessible in real time. A highly versatile centralized system, Pure enables your organization to build reports, carry out performance assessments, manage researcher profiles, enable research networking and expertise discovery and more, all while reducing administrative burden for researchers, faculty and staff.
The Pure Community Module:
Research management support for multi-institutional collaborations
The Pure Community Module facilitates the management of multi-institutional research projects, including data collation, analytics, reporting and showcasing. It provides a shared reporting engine and a multi-institution portal that makes it easy to collate and aggregate the data, showcase the research assets and even understand the contributions of each institution.
- Capture data across the world of research and reduce administrative overhead
- Certify your research information as validated and reliable
- Our Profile Refinement Service will create rich researcher profiles with minimal customer involvement
- Identify subject experts and stimulate collaboration through the Elsevier Fingerprint Engine™
- Build and share reports and submit national assessment returns
Thanks for joining us for the 2017 Pure International Conference in Barcelona!
Thanks to everyone who joined us for 2 days of networking and learning in Barcelona. We had over 25 great sessions where Pure lovers from around the world shared their lessons learned and best practices.
If you have questions about third party licensing or how publishers’ content appears in the product, please contact the Publishing Relations Management team.