Pure facilitates an evidence-based approach to your institution's research and collaboration strategies, assessment exercises and day-to-day business decisions.
Pure aggregates your organization's research information from numerous internal and external sources, and ensures the data that drives your strategic decisions is trusted, comprehensive and accessible in real time. A highly versatile centralized system, Pure enables your organization to build reports, carry out performance assessments, manage researcher profiles, enable research networking and expertise discovery and more, all while reducing administrative burden for researchers, faculty and staff.
Pure: A complete CRIS for managing UK REF submissions
Good research information management practices allow universities to better understand the full picture of activity on campus and can ease the burden of the UK’s Research Excellence Framework submissions.
- Capture data across the world of research and reduce administrative overhead
- Certify your research information as validated and reliable
- Our Profile Refinement Service will create rich researcher profiles with minimal customer involvement
- Identify subject experts and stimulate collaboration through the Elsevier Fingerprint Engine™
- Build and share reports and submit national assessment returns
Registration is now open for the 2017 Pure International Conference! October 10-11 in Barcelona, Spain
In October, Pure users from around the world will be gathering in Barcelona, Spain to share and network. The event features 20 presentations by Pure clients from around the world, plus a line of up master classes to help you improve your knowledge of Pure.