Pure facilitates an evidence-based approach to your institution's research and collaboration strategies, assessment exercises and day-to-day business decisions.
Pure aggregates your organization's research information from numerous internal and external sources, and ensures the data that drives your strategic decisions is trusted, comprehensive and accessible in real time. A highly versatile centralized system, Pure enables your organization to build reports, carry out performance assessments, manage researcher profiles, enable research networking and expertise discovery and more, all while reducing administrative burden for researchers, faculty and staff.
- Capture data across the world of research and reduce administrative overhead
- Certify your research information as validated and reliable
- Our Profile Refinement Service will create rich researcher profiles with minimal customer involvement
- Identify subject experts and stimulate collaboration through the Elsevier Fingerprint Engine™
- Build and share reports and submit national assessment returns
Pure Introductory Guides
Whether you’re an administrator running tasks in Pure yourself, or helping researchers to build their CVs, these Introductory Guides will take you step-by-step through the most common tasks within Pure.
Introductory Guides are only available to staff at current Pure institutions. To access the Guides, please contact your Elsevier Customer Consultant, or follow the link to verify your account.
Pure has a vibrant user community around the world!
In October 2016, 197 Pure users from around the world met in Berlin, Germany for two days of networking and sharing best practices. To get a glimpse into the community, watch our 2016 Pure International Conference highlights video.
If you have questions about third party licensing or how publishers’ content appears in the product, please contact the Publishing Relations Management team.