2016 Plenary speakers and programme
Anja Boisen, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Integrated nanomechanical sensor systems
Fredrik Höök, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Lab on a chip meets biosensors.
Lanqun Mao, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Biosensors and biogenerators for in vivo analysis.
Shelley D. Minteer, University of Utah, USA
- Nano structured fuel-cells and electrochemical biodevices.
Aydogan Ozcan, UCLA, USA
- Holograms and sensing
Euan Thomson, Head of Digital Health, Samsung Strategy & Innovation Center, USA
- Bringing intelligence to smart health