Abstract Submission Deadline: 17 April 2020
- Vaccines against Emerging Diseases – Current Progress (Ebola/Zika/Dengue/Chik/Neepa Other)
- HPV Vaccines
- Vaccines against Neurologic Infections
- Adjuvants, Modifiers, and Antigen Packaging
- Novel and Emerging Influenza Vaccines
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- Vaccine Hesitancy within Europe
- Systems Vaccinology and Big Data
- Biodefense Vaccines
- Vaccines Against Chikungunya
- Vaccines Spirochetal Diseases (Lyme, Syphilis, Leptospirosis, Other)
- Vaccine Durability (Measles/Mumps/Pertussis)
- Vaccines Against Non-Communicable Diseases (Cancer/Allergy/Other)
- Hot Topics
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
All authors who register for the conference may have their article considered for publication in the Elsevier journal Vaccine, by indicating this at abstract submission stage. Acceptance of a paper for conference presentation does not guarantee subsequent acceptance for journal publication.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.