11th Vaccine Congress
17-20 September 2017 | Paradise Point, San Diego, United States
Organized by Vaccine, the premier journal for those interested in vaccine science, the congress will bring together leading experts from all over the world to share the latest cutting-edge discoveries in the field.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 7 April 2017
Join us in San Diego next September to hear top-notch invited speakers present state-of-the-art lectures in the field of vaccinology, and to have the opportunity to share and present your own research, as well as form new relationships with potential collaborators!
Abstracts are now invited on the following topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Abstract submission deadline: 7 April 2017
- Human vaccines - infectious diseases
- Human vaccines - non-infectious diseases
- Veterinary vaccines
- Vaccine safety
- Clinical studies and field trials
- Vectors / adjuvants / drug delivery
- Production / manufacturing
- Regulatory / societal / economic / programmatic / legislation subjects
- Immunology / animal models
- Virus and VLP Bioprocessing
Join the conversation