13th Vaccine Congress
15-18 September 2019 | Avani Riverside Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
Welcome to the 13th Vaccine Congress, organized by Vaccine, the premier journal for those interested in vaccine science. The congress will bring together leading experts from all over the world to share the latest cutting-edge discoveries in the field.
Join us in Bangkok next September to hear our highly respected invited speakers present state-of-the-art lectures in the field of vaccinology, and to have the opportunity to share and present your own research, as well as form new relationships with potential collaborators!
“The 12th Vaccine Congress was excellent: very well-organized, with fascinating scientific presentations, and plenty of opportunities to network with colleagues!”
Matt Daley, Kaiser Permanente, USA View more quotes from the 12th Vaccine Congress attendees here>>
Gregory A. Poland, Editor in Chief, Vaccine and Mayo Clinic, USA
Kiat Ruxrungtham, Vaccine Research Center (Chula VRC), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
Oral and paper abstracts are now invited on the below topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Vaccines against Emerging Diseases (Ebola/Zika/Dengue/Chik)
- Vaccine Safety
- Vaccines against influenza
- Vaccines against tropical and neglected diseases
- Vaccine Adjuvants
- Vaccines against RSV
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- Vaccines and the microbiome
- Hepatitis A/B/C vaccines
- Preclinical and early clinical vaccine studies including TB Vaccines
- Novel Vaccine Delivery Methods
- Vaccines and AMR– Policy and Funding
- MRNA Vaccines
- Dengue vaccine phase 3 result