15th Vaccine Congress
4-6 October 2021 | Online Live and On-demand
Catch-up with recorded content and connect with attendees from the 15th Vaccine Congress via on-demand access until 6 April 2022.
Save the date for the 16th Vaccine Congress!
The 16th Vaccine Congress will be held in Riva del Garda, Italy from 25-28 September 2022.
More details will be posted here soon.
The Congress is organized by Vaccine, the premier journal for those interested in vaccine science.
Leading experts from around the world will join us online to share their knowledge on the current ground-breaking developments and discoveries in the field, including the front-runner COVID vaccines.
You will also have the opportunity to share and present your own research, as well as form new relationships with potential collaborators.
“The Vaccine Congress brings together a wealth of global expertise, from basic science to service delivery, in one of the most important and powerful areas of contemporary international public health. It is instructive and inspirational in equal measure.”
Sebastian Taylor, Head of Global Operations, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London, UK
“The Vaccine Congress has an exciting agenda that will be of interest to all vaccinologists.”
Daniel Salmon, John Hopkins University, USA
Participate live from your desktop or mobile device to:
Deepen your knowledge: Live-stream a personalised schedule from the entire programme to match your research interests.
Engage with our inspirational speakers and other attendees during the live-streamed sessions: Ask questions and participate in live chat and polls.
Review the latest research in the ePoster hall and discuss directly with the author in the live poster sessions.
- Network with your peers, meet new contacts and renew relationships: Connect with other attendees during the live event to chat and arrange one-to-one meetings.
- Communicate your research to a wider, more-inclusive audience: our lower fees, online delivery and post-event on-demand access will make the event more accessible to all.
- Visit the live exhibition booths to meet industry partners, chat with exhibitors and learn more about their products.
- Enjoy more flexibility with on-demand access to recorded sessions for 6 months after the event*. For multi-stream events, watch one stream live and catch-up on what you missed after the event.
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
Gregory A. Poland, Editor in Chief, Vaccine and Mayo Clinic, USA
Paolo Bonanni, University of Florence, Italy
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- COVID Vaccines
- Vaccine Distribution
- Emerging Diseases (Coronavirus Chik, Zika, Dengue, Ebola, Nipah, Other)
- Veterinary Vaccinology
- Vaccines against Neurological Infections
- Adjuvants, Modifiers, and Antigen Packaging
- Influenza Vaccines
- Fungal/Bacterial/ AMR/Parasitic /STD Vaccines
- Age Based v Risk Based Vaccination
- Vaccine Durability (Measles/Mumps/Pertussis)
- Disease/Pathogen X and Preparations for the future
- Vaccine Policy, Safety and Risk