To book your hotel room at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, please use the link provided below.
Click on the link below to book:
Run of House:
Additional Person: (3rd or 4th adult in room)
Hotel room rates are for single or double occupancy and subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-in.
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in time is 3:00 pm
Check-out time is 12:00 noon
Resort activity passport
The resort activity passport is a mandatory fee. Resort room rates are subject to a resort fee, discounted to $15.00 USD, per night, not inclusive of state tax (currently 4.166%), in effect at the time of check-in.
The resort activity passport includes:
- Daily Self-Parking
- Enhanced High Speed Internet Access
- International Long Distance Calls (60 minutes per day)
- Local, Inter-Island, Toll Free Connect & Long Distance to the US & Canada
- Blinnk Photography 30 Minute Photo Session with 5x7 Souvenir
- Daily Hawaiian Culture Activity
- Daily One Hour Ocean Sports Snorkel Equipment Rental for two
- Arrival Shell Lei Greeting
- Luau – 20% Discount Regular Luau Prices
- Enterprise Car Rental – 15% Discount Daily Rental (On-line or Enterprise Service Desk)
Here is a list of some other hotels in the area as an alternative to the Marriott:
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel | Tel: (+1)808-8801111
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel | Tel: (+1)808-880-1111
- Fairmont Orchid | Tel: (+1)808-885-2000
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows | Tel: (+1)808-885-6622
- Hilton Waikoloa Village | Tel: (+1)808-886-1234
WARNING - SCAM ALERT: Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS) & Exhibitor Housing Management (EHM) Read more here!