To book your hotel room at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, please use the link provided below.
Click on the link below to book:
Run of House:
Additional Person: (3rd or 4th adult in room)
Hotel room rates are for single or double occupancy and subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-in.
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in time is 3:00 pm
Check-out time is 12:00 noon
Resort activity passport
The resort activity passport is a mandatory fee. Resort room rates are subject to a resort fee, discounted to $15.00 USD, per night, not inclusive of state tax (currently 4.166%), in effect at the time of check-in.
The resort activity passport includes:
- Daily Self-Parking
- Enhanced High Speed Internet Access
- International Long Distance Calls (60 minutes per day)
- Local, Inter-Island, Toll Free Connect & Long Distance to the US & Canada
- Blinnk Photography 30 Minute Photo Session with 5x7 Souvenir
- Daily Hawaiian Culture Activity
- Daily One Hour Ocean Sports Snorkel Equipment Rental for two
- Arrival Shell Lei Greeting
- Luau – 20% Discount Regular Luau Prices
- Enterprise Car Rental – 15% Discount Daily Rental (On-line or Enterprise Service Desk)
Here is a list of some other hotels in the area as an alternative to the Marriott:
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel | Tel: (+1)808-8801111
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel | Tel: (+1)808-880-1111
- Fairmont Orchid | Tel: (+1)808-885-2000
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows | Tel: (+1)808-885-6622
- Hilton Waikoloa Village | Tel: (+1)808-886-1234
Should you wish to share accommodation to save costs, please notify Richard Hart at email@example.com (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances). Send an email with your name, email address and whether you are male or female and if we get others who wish to share, we will notify you.
WARNING - SCAM ALERT: Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS) & Exhibitor Housing Management (EHM) Read more here!