7th Nano Today Conference
15 -18 November 2021 | Guangzhou, China
At present we intend to host the 7th Nano Today Conference according to COVID-secure guidelines onsite in Guangzhou, China, to best facilitate in-person networking and learning.
However, as the future situation regarding international travel remains uncertain, we have the option to switch to our fully interactive online conference platform should the need arise.
You can feel confident when submitting your abstract to the conference that we will provide a high-quality, peer-reviewed programme in which to showcase your research.
Organised by the Nano Today journal, the GBA National Institute for Nanotechnology Innovation (CanNano), National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST) and Elsevier in partnership with Materials Today, the 7th Nano Today Conference seeks to bring together researchers interested in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Chaired by Nano Today Editor-in-Chief Professor Yuliang Zhao, this international conference will present the latest research at the multidisciplinary frontier of nanostructured materials and devices.
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the following topics:
- Nanotechnology for Flexible electronics and Brain-machine interface
- Nanotechnology for COVID-19`s protection, diagnosis, treatment, and vaccine
- Advanced 2D materials and applications
- Analytical nanoscience & technologies
- Atom catalysis and nanocatalysis
- Bioinspired Interfacial Materials and Devices
- Carbon Nanomaterials
- Environmental health and nanosafety aspects of nanotechnologies
- Inorganic Nanomaterials and Metal-organic Frameworks
- Modeling and Simulation of Nanostructures
- Nanotechnology for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanobiomaterials
- Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery
- Nanotechnology for Bioimaging and Diagnostic Applications
- Nanophotonics and Optoelectronic Nanomaterials and Devices
- Self-Assembly and Soft Nanomaterials
- Young Scientist Forum
Impact factor: 20.722
In partnership with