5th Nano Today Conference
December 6-10, 2017 | Waikoloa Beach Marriott, Hawaii, USA
Organized by the Nano Today journal, the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (IBN) and Elsevier, the 5th Nano Today Conference (Nano Today 2017) seeks to bring together researchers interested in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
We are pleased to announce that Professor Chad Mirkin (Northwestern University, USA) is the winner of the 2017 Nano Today Award.
Chaired by Nano Today Editor-in-Chief and IBN Executive Director, Professor Jackie Y. Ying, this international conference will present the latest research at the multidisciplinary frontier of nanostructured materials and devices.
- Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Nanocrystals, Nanoparticles and Thin Films
- Functionalization and Size-Dependent Properties of Nanocrystals, Quantum Dots and Nanowires
- Processing and Templating of Nanotubes and Nanoporous Materials
- Tailoring of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites and Biohybrids
- Nanosystems for Biological and Medical Applications
- Nanosystems for Sensing, Diagnostic, Imaging, Magnetic, Electronic and Structural Applications
- Nanomaterials for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanomaterials for Chemical and Catalytic Applications