7th Nano Today Conference
16 -18 November 2021 | Online Live and On Demand
The 7th Nano Today Conference took place online as a live-streamed and interactive event on 16-18 November 2021.
Nano Today Award 2021
Ben Zhong Tang, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
Organised by the Nano Today journal, the GBA National Institute for Nanotechnology Innovation (CanNano), National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST) and Elsevier in partnership with Materials Today, the 7th Nano Today Conference seeks to bring together researchers interested in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Chaired by Nano Today Editor-in-Chief Professor Yuliang Zhao, this international conference will present the latest research at the multidisciplinary frontier of nanostructured materials and devices.
Participate live from your desktop or mobile device to:
Deepen your knowledge: Live-stream a personalised schedule from the entire programme to match your research interests.
Engage with our inspirational speakers and other attendees during the live-streamed sessions: Ask questions and participate in live chat and polls.
Review the latest research in the ePoster hall and discuss directly with the author in the live poster sessions.
- Network with your peers, meet new contacts and renew relationships: Connect with other attendees during the live event to chat and arrange one-to-one meetings.
- Communicate your research to a wider, more-inclusive audience: our lower fees, online delivery and post-event on-demand access will make the event more accessible to all.
- Visit the live exhibition booths to meet industry partners, chat with exhibitors and learn more about their products.
- Enjoy more flexibility with on-demand access to recorded sessions for 6 months after the event*. For multi-stream events, watch one stream live and catch-up on what you missed after the event.
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
Impact factor: 20.722
In partnership with
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the following topics:
- Nanotechnology for Flexible electronics and Brain-machine interface
- Nanotechnology for COVID-19`s protection, diagnosis, treatment, and vaccine
- Advanced 2D materials and applications
- Analytical nanoscience & technologies
- Atom catalysis and nanocatalysis
- Bioinspired Interfacial Materials and Devices
- Carbon Nanomaterials
- Environmental health and nanosafety aspects of nanotechnologies
- Inorganic Nanomaterials and Metal-organic Frameworks
- Modeling and Simulation of Nanostructures
- Nanotechnology for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanobiomaterials
- Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery
- Nanotechnology for Bioimaging and Diagnostic Applications
- Nanophotonics and Optoelectronic Nanomaterials and Devices
- Self-Assembly and Soft Nanomaterials
- Young Scientist Forum