7th Nano Today Conference
15 -18 November 2021 | Guangzhou, China
We intend to host the conference onsite in Guangzhou according to COVID-secure guidelines to best facilitate in-person networking and learning.
However, while the situation regarding international travel to China remains uncertain, we have made some changes to our program to enable both onsite and non-attending delegates to present their work at the conference.
All other abstracts, if accepted, should be presented in-person at the conference by one of the authors. Rest assured that we will refund your onsite registration fee, with no penalty, should you be unable to attend the conference due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
We therefore offer two levels of conference registration: Onsite and on-demand
To accommodate additional submissions from authors who would like to make their work available to conference delegates based on the above format we have re-opened abstract submission for new posters.
Organised by the Nano Today journal, the GBA National Institute for Nanotechnology Innovation (CanNano), National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST) and Elsevier in partnership with Materials Today, the 7th Nano Today Conference seeks to bring together researchers interested in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Chaired by Nano Today Editor-in-Chief Professor Yuliang Zhao, this international conference will present the latest research at the multidisciplinary frontier of nanostructured materials and devices.
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the following topics:
- Nanotechnology for Flexible electronics and Brain-machine interface
- Nanotechnology for COVID-19`s protection, diagnosis, treatment, and vaccine
- Advanced 2D materials and applications
- Analytical nanoscience & technologies
- Atom catalysis and nanocatalysis
- Bioinspired Interfacial Materials and Devices
- Carbon Nanomaterials
- Environmental health and nanosafety aspects of nanotechnologies
- Inorganic Nanomaterials and Metal-organic Frameworks
- Modeling and Simulation of Nanostructures
- Nanotechnology for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanobiomaterials
- Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery
- Nanotechnology for Bioimaging and Diagnostic Applications
- Nanophotonics and Optoelectronic Nanomaterials and Devices
- Self-Assembly and Soft Nanomaterials
- Young Scientist Forum
Impact factor: 20.722
In partnership with