Please note that the MEEGID XIII event has taken place. We are not currently accepting abstracts for this conference.
Please submit abstracts for poster presentations using the online submission form. Your submission should be in the form of text, no more than 300 words long.
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Genetics, population genetics, genomics, proteomics, molecular epidemiology (strain typing), population biology, mathematical modeling and bioinformatics. Submissions can deal with the host (humans, wild and domestic animals, plants, the pathogen, or the vector in case of vector-borne diseases.
- Host + pathogen or pathogen + vector, or pathogen + vector + host (co-evolution)
- All pathogens, including: viruses; parasitic protozoa; helminthes; fungal organisms and prions
- All infectious models, including those of veterinary or agronomical relevance
- Cancer and infectious diseases.
- Transmissible diseases and evolution of mankind.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the organizers to ensure that the topic of the submission is consistent with the scope of the topics covered at the symposium.
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
A condition of submission is that, if accepted, the poster and/or talk will be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence.
Selected papers communicated in the framework of MEEGID XIII will be published after peer-review in a special issue of Infection, Genetics and Evolution.