Abstract submission deadline: September 1, 2017
Abstracts are invited on the conference topics for the following presentation formats:
- Oral (Paper/Platform) presentation
- Mini oral presentation with accompanying poster
- Rapid 5s (5 minute oral presentations)
Download abstract submission information for each presentations format here.
Authors should consider the current issues impacting on research, scholarship and evaluation in nursing, midwifery and healthcare education to ensure leadership in education, practice and health care focusing on the following topics:
- Teaching & assessment
- Learning in practice – Clinical education
- New technologies, simulation and social media in teaching and practice
- Curriculum innovation & development
- Evidence and educational discourse
- Research, scholarship and evaluation
- Professional development & leadership
Download extended topic information here.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.