Calgary International Airport to Banff
Banff Airporter is the official airport shuttle provider of Banff Centre and the best way to get to and from the Calgary International Airport. Banff Airporter offers 9 departures daily between the Calgary International Airport and Banff Centre. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery as you travel to Banff.
Receive a 15% discount on the Banff Airporter’s scheduled shuttle service between the Calgary Airport and Banff. Click www.banffairporter.com Proceed through the reservation and type - NETNEP2018 - in the Promo Code section on the final payment page to receive the discount. Or call +1 (888) 449-2901 and mention the NETNEP2018 promotional code.
Another option is to travel to and from Banff Centre in comfort with Banff Airporter's sedan service, Banff Sedan. On your arrival, your driver will meet you at your flight gate, ready to transfer you directly to Banff, regardless of flight time. To book, call Banff Sedan at +1 403 762 3330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances)
Directions from the Calgary International Airport to Banff
If you choose to travel by private vehicle, you will find the route is well-signed and the trip from the Calgary International Airport to Banff takes approximately 90 minutes.
- Depart airport and take Deerfoot Trail North Highway
- In four km, take the exit for Stoney Trail NW heading West. Signs indicate it heads towards Banff and Highway
- Drive approximately 23 km and take the exit for Trans-Canada Highway 1 West (Banff).
- Continue West approximately 90 km on the Trans-Canada Highway 1 to the Banff National Park gates.
- Once through the park gates, continue 12 km to the first exit to the town of Banff.