Reasons to attend
Six reasons to present your research at the 6th International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials.
- A comprehensive and multi-stream programme offers more than 250 slots for contributed short talks providing an excellent opportunity to present your research within the oral programme.
- All abstracts are subject to rigorous peer review by at least two reviewers and presentation slots (oral and poster) are limited to two per author: To be accepted for presentation is a high accolade.
- Large author-attended poster sessions are scheduled on each day to facilitate networking and the opportunity to forge new research partnerships.
- A highly-regarded Best Poster Award will be given to the poster judged to be the best in each session.
- Present alongside some of the top names in the field: In addition to expert plenary talks, focussed featured talks by more than 35 speakers across three symposia bring you up to speed with new developments from leading research institutes. View more than 45 confirmed invited speakers here.
- Get expert advice on best practice for article preparation at the Materials Today publishing seminar