Poster abstract submission deadline: September 20, 2019
Although the deadline for submission of abstract for talks has passed, abstracts will be considered for poster presentations until September 20, 2019 on the following topics:
- Dynamics of infectious diseases of humans
- Dynamics of infectious diseases of animals
- Within-host dynamics and immuno-epidemiology
- Ecology of infectious diseases
- Evolution and phylodynamics in infectious diseases
- Dynamics and consequences of antimicrobial resistance
- Global, economic and policy aspects of control and prevention
- Statistical methods for infectious disease data
- Social, spatial and network aspects of interaction
- Problems related to the "end game" of eradication
- Zoonoses and other cross-species events
- Vector-borne diseases
- Host behaviour and infectious diseases
- Multi-host and multi-pathogen/parasite systems
- Problems in vaccine-preventable infections & vaccination strategy
- Problems in neglected tropical macroparasitic diseases
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Content Coordinator (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.