1415 Fifth Avenue
To contact the venue by telephone: +1 855 515 1144
Motif Seattle, a Destination Hotel, is a 4 star hotel in the Central Business District of Downtown that is inspired by the area's rich fashion scene. Located on Fifth Avenue between Pike and Union Streets near the Waterfront and the Washington State Convention Center.
The hotel offers locally-inspired fashion forward guestrooms and suites with sweeping views of the city skyline, the Waterfront and the Olympic Mountains.
In the center of the city's energy and culture, Motif Seattle is surrounded by the city's finest restaurants, shopping, entertainment venues, museums and local attractions. Featuring the urban contemporary Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails which has the largest outdoor deck in downtown Seattle.
- Room rate AlgalBBB 2018 delegates is $250 per room per night, exclusive of taxes, which are currently 15.6% and/or state tax, which is currently $2
- The conference rate is available 3 days pre and 3 days post conference
- Parking is available at the hotel for $32, per vehicle, per night, plus tax
- Wifi is included in the guest rooms
- Check in is from 4pm on day of arrival and check out is 12pm on departure day
Accommodation can be booked by following this link.
Parking is available at the conference hotel for $32 per vehicle, per day, plus tax.
WARNING - SCAM ALERT: Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS) & Exhibitor Housing Management (EHM) Read more here!