Algal Research is an international journal that will cover all areas of emerging technologies in algal biology, biomass production, cultivation, harvesting, extraction, bioproducts, and econometrics. The journal publishes original scientific research papers, review articles and invited commentaries. Review articles, book reviews and commentaries should only be submitted after consultation with the Editors
Some of the topics covered are:
- Algal Biology: Phylogeny of Microalgae for Biofuels, MolecularTraits of Microalgae for Biofuels, Metobolic Regulation of Microalgae for Biofuels, etc.
- Algal Cultivation: Phototrophic Systems in Open Ponds, Heterotrophic Systems, etc.
- Algal Products and Economics
- Algal Harvesting and Extraction Systems
- New Conversion Technologies for Algal Biomass
- Technoeconomic Modeling of Algal Biofuels Systems