Reasons to attend
- Present your latest research
- Learn from internationally renowned researchers
- Understand the current state of research and the challenges to future discovery
- Meet with international colleagues, make new friends
- Visit the exhibition of leading-edge, commercial technologies
- Grow your professional scientific network
- Meet with fellow scientists from around the world and socialize at the Conference Dinner
- Win the Best Poster Prize
- Explore Sitges, a beautiful town along the coast of Barcelona which enjoys a privileged location between the sea and the mountains
High quality presentations
Our attendees continuously rate the quality of the presentations among the highest in the field.
The conference has published its Gender policy
Young investigator perspectives
Oral slots are available specifically for Young Investigators (PhD students or Post-docs). Young Investigator Perspectives talks should be structured to include clear scientific justifications for the research, new results from the studies and explanations of how the research has advanced the field compared to existing literature. There will be opportunities for these Presenters to contribute Young Investigator Perspectives articles to Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, in consultation with the Editors.
Win the best poster prize
The best Posters will be selected by the Scientific Committee, and prize winners will receive a certificate and free registration for the 2019 conference.
After the conference a selection of articles will be published in the Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, subject to the normal peer review process.