11th International Colloids Conference
16-19 June 2019 | Melia Hotel, Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Colloid and Interface Science has a long proud history, and an ever-increasing relevance for new directions in materials sciences and engineering. As such, amongst other applications, Colloid and Interface Science facilitates advances in nano-science, soft matter science, catalysis, new developments in energy efficiency, energy generation and storage, nano-medicine and drug delivery, sensing and diagnostics, multi-phase flows and wetting.
This conference aims to provide a forum for researchers from across the world to join in a relaxed atmosphere, to communicate and share the latest developments from these research areas.
The eleventh conference in this series will be held at the Grand Altis Hotel, Lisbon, Portugal, offering world class facilities for attendees to exchange new ideas, establish new scientific relationships and international collaborations.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 January 2021
Early bird registration deadline: 12 March 2021
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the topics below. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- New materials for catalysis, separations, building, foods, clothing, packaging, energy generation and storage
- Advanced soft matter systems, covering functional and adaptive surfactants, polymers, gels and biocolloids
- Designed responsive and functional interfaces, surfaces, films, membranes and composites
- Bio materials, nano-medicines novel drug approaches to delivery and medical diagnostics
- New theory, novel phenomena and advanced experimental techniques