This conference is organised by Elsevier
- Mark S. George, Editor-in-Chief, Brain Stimulation, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
- Harold A. Sackeim, PhD, Founding Editor, Brain Stimulation, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
- Marom Bikson, The City College of New York, NY, USA
- Paul Fitzgerald, MBBS, PhD, Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre, The Alfred and Monash University Central Clinical School, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Zelma Kiss, MD, PhD, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada
- Randolph J. Nudo, PhD, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, USA
- John Rothwell, PhD, University College London, Queen Square, London, UK
- Josep Valls-Solé, MD, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
- Vincent Walsh, PhD, University College London, London, UK
- Ulf Ziemann, MD, University of Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany
Local Organizing Committee
- Committee Chair: Fidel Vila-Rodriguez, MD, FAPA, FRCPC, Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, University of British Columbia, Canada
Interests: Clinician scientist, psychiatrists, clinical trials and study of biomarkers, imager. rTMS, ECT, tDCS and ECS.
- Lara Boyd, PT, PhD, Professor, Physical Therapy, University of British Columbia, Canada
Interests: Mechanistic studies using TMS as a probe; motor system; also imaging (DTI and fMRI). Stroke, PD are main areas of interest.
- Doris J. Doudet, PhD, Professor, Dept. Medicine/Neurology, University of British Columbia, Canada
Interests: Basic scientist, animal/NHP studies in neurology (PD) but also in depression. ECS, TMS. PET imager
- Faranak Farzan, PhD, School of Mechatronic Systems Engineering, Simon Fraser University, Canada, Chair in Technology Innovation for Youth Addiction Recovery and Mental Health
Interests: Electrical engineer, neurophysiologist: TMS-EEG, but also neurophysiological studies in the context of other
- Martin McKeown, MD, BEng, FRCPC, Professor, Neurology, Purdy Pavillion University Hospital, Canada
Interests: Clinician-scientist, neurologist, expertise in PD. galvanic nerve stimulation, some TMS. neuroimager.
Abstract submission deadline: 21 September 2018
Early registration deadline: 30 November 2018