Who are the Scopus Advisors?
Scopus Advisors are those colleagues who always seem to know new tricks to make academic life easier. The members of this global network of researchers introduce new users to Scopus by running workshops, hanging up Scopus posters and helping us with user testing sessions!
We are currently recruiting Scopus Advisors for our 2020 pilot program.
Ready to join our global community and support your fellow researchers?
- A direct line to the friendly global Scopus Community Team and the local Elsevier team
- Support for teaching events including giveaways and teaching materials
- Sneak previews of new Scopus features before they are released
- A way to demonstrate your thought leadership and influencer status (great for your CV)
- Potential local and global speaking opportunities
Along with recognition as a valued member of your peer network, Scopus Advisors enjoy a range of benefits, including:
Training Modules to help you introduce peers to Scopus
These short videos will teach you everything you need to know to be the local Scopus expert. Each video is about 5 minutes long and the whole set of videos should take you about 2 to 3 hours watch.