Register & Personalize
Registration allows you to personalize Scopus, such as create email alerts and RSS feeds, save searches, enable direct export to Mendeley or RefWorks and maintain lists of favorite documents.
- Visit www.scopus.com within your institutional network or IP address range.
- Click on Register at the top right of any Scopus page, or click Not Registered? Inside the Login box to create your personal profile.
- Use the Remember Me option so you don't have to log in every time you visit.
- CONGRATULATIONS – You have created your personal account.
- To have access to Scopus when offsite you can easily activate the remote access option from the login dialog box (drops down when you click login).