Increase research workflow efficiency
Identifying trends for key topics
Scopus’ literature search is built to distill massive amounts of information down to the most relevant documents and information in less time. With Scopus you can search and filter results in the following ways:
- Document search: Search directly from the homepage and use detailed search options to ensure you find the document(s) you want
- Author search: Search for a specific author by name or by Open Research and Contributor Identifier ID (ORCID)
- Affiliation search: Identify and assess an affiliation’s scholarly output, collaborating institutions and top authors
- Advanced search: Narrow the scope of your search using field codes, proximity operators and/or Boolean operators
- Refine results: Scopus makes it easy to refine your results list to specific categories of documents
- Language interface: The Scopus interface is available in Chinese and Japanese; content is not localized, but you can switch the interface to one of these language options (and switch back to English, the default language) at the bottom of any Scopus page.
Learn how to easily start your search from the homepage and use all the features in Scopus with this handy Quick Reference Guide.