Visualize, compare and export data to assess research trends
New discoveries drive scientific research forward. And if the latest research goes unseen, opportunities to rely and improve upon that research are missed. Further, knowing the latest trends can influence and drive decision-making.
Get started with Scopus.
Identifying trends for key topics
With access to graphical displays, charts and tables that can be manipulated so you can view specific parameters, Scopus helps you discover key insights and easily communicate them with others.
- Analyze search results: Understand your search metrics better with a visual analysis of your search results broken up into seven categories (year, source, author, appiliation, country or territory, document type and subject area).
- Compare journals: Gain a more complete analysis of the journal landscape. Select up to 10 journals to upload into graphs for comparative analysis and compare using a variety of metrics.
- Article metric module: Quickly see the citation impact and scholarly community engagement for an article. A sidebar on the article page highlights the minimal number of meaningful metrics a researcher needs to evaluate both citation impact and levels of community engagement. Clicking on
opens the metrics details page displaying all available metrics and the underlying content for further analysis and understanding.
- Citation overview: Analyze the citation trend for any given article, set of results or for a list of author documents. The overview displays, in table format, the number of citations per year for each article you select.
- Author profile page: You can easily analyze and track an individual’s citation history. From their profile page, view an author’s total citation and document count, h-index, ORCID record (if available) and access a collection of in-depth and visual analysis tools designed to provide a better picture of an individual’s publication history and influence.
Uncover trends and find collaborators by analyzing thousands of search results from one click
Scopus helps researchers succeed with common research workflows. The four main Scopus analysis tools:
- Analyze Results
- View Citation Overview
- Browse Source & Compare Journals
- Scopus Profiles – Analyze Author output