Groundbreaking research from 7,000+ publishers
Discover & unlock your institution’s potentialContact us
Empower cross-disciplinary research, information literacy & career development
Connect your students — and faculty members — with the interdisciplinary depth and breadth of information they need to be successful in their scholarship.
Scopus really plays a vital role in helping our researchers, particularly early investigators and people who are getting ready to become early-career postgraduates, better understand the scholarly communications landscape.
— Emily Glenn, Associate Dean, University of Nebraska Medical Center Library (USA)
Scopus is a resource-rich interdisciplinary discovery platform, perfect for meeting the needs of your patrons. Plus, you get the support you need with answers to questions that will help you develop an effective and efficient digital workflow strategy in the areas of:
Teach next-generation researchers
- How can we further our educational mission of building information literacy for students and early career researchers?
- How can we serve the information needs of our many schools, departments and interdisciplinary centers of excellence?
- How can we sensitize students to career development topics like career growth, networking and showcasing their own research?
- How can we embed trusted resources across the well-worn paths that students currently travel for their information?
Support career growth & development
- How can we help researchers showcase their work to support networking, collaboration and development?
- How can we help researchers understand the scholarly landscape, target influential researchers and evaluate potential mentors?
- How can we give researchers the tools to signal their impact across channels to inform funding, collaboration and assessment proposals?
- How can we identify and connect work aligned to grand challenges to help our researchers demonstrate societal impact?
Ensure research thrives
- How can we support faculty in their efforts to set and implement the publication strategy for their journals and enhance their growth?
- How can we give patrons confidence that the channels for scholarly communication are trustworthy and in line with their goals and values?
- How can we serve the information needs of our many schools, departments, and interdisciplinary centers of excellence?
- How can we ensure we’re growing our tools in alignment with the academic community’s demands for speed, ease, and research analytics?
Outcomes with Scopus
With more than 82 million documents from over 7,000 publishers and more than 17 million author profiles, Scopus supports educational and research goals designed to:
- Provide users with a global, comprehensive abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed publications
- Link quickly and accurately to full-text articles to optimize your institution's investments
- Increase the visibility of and access to other library resources
- Inform collection management decisions through analysis of highly-cited journals, books and other sources
Discover our Scopus LibGuides
Learn about our Scopus Certification Program for Librarians
How can we help?
Gain uncomplicated access to high-quality, peer-reviewed research when and where your patrons need it.
Please complete the following form. One of our knowledgeable representatives will be in touch to discuss with you how Scopus can answer the questions you have to empower your digital strategies and support your institution's goals.