Who uses Pure
From a ready-to-use research information management, networking and expertise discovery tool known as Pure hosted edition, to a fully integrated research information system called Pure integrated edition, Pure provides an extensive range of configuration options meeting the diverse needs of institutions and organizations.
There are over 220 Pure implementations, including ones we're currently developing. Together, these instances contain more than 160,000 researcher profiles.
- Assure high data quality within Pure by managing Pure's workflows
- Assist with keeping researchers' publication histories current by managing automated scans of multiple online publication sources, easily merging duplicate records and providing accurate lists of Scopus articles through the optional Profile Refinement Service
- Increase the visibility of the content in Pure by integrating it with the library systems
- Heighten awareness of Open Access publications available within Pure through the Sherpa RoMEO API
- Systematically tag institutional data using the Elsevier Fingerprint Engine to enable discovery of historic data
- Create and distribute reports to analyze the performance of researchers, teams, departments or custom-made groups
- Set targets using customizable performance indicators and track progress through advanced, customizable dashboards
- Track, monitor and manage the entire research grant life cycle, from funding opportunities, applications and their success rates, to awards and related projects
- Oversee and fine-tune internal and external collaboration networks
- View high-level summaries and analyses and drill down to person, organizational unit or project level
- Support national research assessment exercises
- Easily manage their profiles through automatic publication retrieval
- Create personalized CVs and export them as a .docx or .pdf
- Enhance the visibility of their profiles and areas of expertise to the research community, government agencies, industry, media and the public by automatically publishing their activities and achievements online
- Identify their peers' expertise for potential collaboration – down to the most precise terms – through our exclusive Fingerprint Engine™.
- Provide information for reports to ensure reporting is based on current and complete data
- Automatically populate the institution's institutional repository (DSpace, ePrints, FEDORA and Equella) with the information they provide in their profiles