Elsevier’s ClinicalPath (formerly Via Oncology) presents evidence-based oncology pathways embedded in the clinical workflow, and the associated analytics, to help your team make consistent, well-informed decisions for high quality care.
ClinicalPath is the recipient of the 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Award for Best Computerized Decision Support Solution, for the second consecutive year.
Your ClinicalPath solution
- Pathway Content – Deep and broad clinical content, iteratively developed through a consistent, inclusive and transparent process, reflecting the latest evidence and shared best practices of the physicians who use it
- Advanced Technology – EHR integrated clinical decision support delivered at the point of care, and designed to enhance the clinical workflow
- Data Insights – Meaningful reporting and analytics to accurately demonstrate your patterns of care
- Exceeds 80% on-pathway decision rate across diseases
- Proven results and 10+ years of experience working with leading oncology practices
- A growing collaborative network of cancer physicians at the forefront of caring for cancer patients
- Coverage of over 97% of cancer cases in medical and radiation oncology
- Expertise in advanced integration with all major EHRs
- Built-in support to promote clinical trial accrual to advance your research endeavors
- Simplified decisions for using precision medicine with evidence-supported diagnostic testing guidance
- Insight into variations in care patterns and clinical trial accrual performance
- Supporting documents for your oncology care team and patients