Caring for neonatal and pediatric patients
Prepare your nurses to deliver exceptional neonatal and pediatric careLearn about resources now
Neonatal and pediatric patients demand highly-focused nursing care which requires specialized training, education, and resources. Prepare nurses to care for both the physical and development needs of the patient, in addition to managing the emotional and cultures needs of the family.
With Elsevier Clinical eLearning neonatal and pediatric courses and Elsevier Clinical Skills, nurses can provide exemplary care and improve patient outcomes with authoritative, current, evidence-based education and skills.
The Clinical eLearning neonatal and pediatric courses follow rigorous editorial standards, including peer reviews:
- Mosby’s Neonatal Nursing
- ENA: Pediatric Emergency Nursing Certification Review
- Mosby’s Pediatric Nursing Orientation
Accessible on any mobile device, Elsevier Clinical Skills combines over 1,700 evidence-based skills and procedures with competency management functionality and CE to help ensure knowledge is current and reflective of best practices and the latest clinical guidelines.
- Mosby’s Pediatric Nursing Skills Collection - includes over 270 pediatric-specific skills in critical, emergency, cardiac, and general care.
Finally – one solution that integrates CE into your nurses’ workflow
For the first time, nurses can now earn contact hours as they learn clinical skills and demonstrate competency, moving CE directly into the competency workflow. With Elsevier Clinical Skills, your organization can standardize education and manage competency among your clinicians, while offering CE directly as part of a skill activity.
- Follows ANCC educational design criteria with the entire collection of clinical skills offering 950+ Contact Hours*
- Mosby’s Pediatric Nursing Skills Collection
- Save your nurses’ time and money on license renewals, professional development, and more!
- Easily add eLearning courses to a learning module in Clinical Skills
- Eliminate the need to have multiple log-ins with Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Improve the learner’s experience with related Clinical Skills in select eLearning courses
* Elsevier is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.