Elsevier at Emergency Nursing 2019 – Booth 319
September 30, 2019 – October 1, 2019Learn more
We Want to Hear From You!
Earn a $50 Amazon or Starbucks gift card by participating in a 30-minute interview in the Elsevier booth (#319). Elsevier is exploring ways to enhance the workflow for emergency nurses with our Clinical Skills and the EHR, and we value your feedback. Reserve your spot!
Set a new standard of care in your emergency department.
- Ensure safe, evidence-based practice
- Standardize emergency nursing orientation
- Promote development of critical thinking and technical skills
Stop by booth #319 for a demo of ENO 3.0 and be entered for a chance to win Apple AirPods!
Learn more about ENA: Emergency Nursing Triage
Help prepare nurses to perform efficient and effective triage—promoting the best possible patient outcomes.
- Organizes core information by chief complaint to align with the way patients present to the ED
- Case-based, problem-oriented approach to learning activities
- Unfolding case studies and interactive activities mirror real-life situations
Empowering your mission to care.
At Elsevier, we work with you to incorporate best practices, evidence and trusted content into clinical workflows and the patient experience. We also help you ensure that your nurses have the skills and competencies necessary to maintain consistent top performance and optimal care delivery.
Win Apple AirPods!
Check your conference tote bag for the Elsevier Scratch-Off Card.
Bring it to booth #319 for your chance to win Apple AirPods or Yeti Drinkware.
Learn More at ENA
Empower your nurses at every step in their career journey by providing the support they need to provide the best possible patient care. To set up an appointment with an Elsevier representative at Emergency Nursing 2019, or to receive additional information, please fill out the form below.