Marketing resources for your library
We want to help you to make the most out of your ScienceDirect Books investment by helping you maximize the awareness and usage of the titles in your collection by increasing their discoverability within your institution. Tools are also provided to ensure that the eBooks you have purchased in perpetuity are properly indexed and easy to access from within your library catalog.
Drive awareness of the ScienceDirect book titles in your collection with these useful marketing tools:
- Share this Video Tutorial: Navigating Reference Modules on ScienceDirect
- Share this Video to Promote Your Books on ScienceDirect Collection
- Share this Video to Promote Using ScienceDirect eBooks in the Classroom
- Share this Video Tutorial: What do you have access to on ScienceDirect?
Tutorials, including instructions
- Guide on how to order MARC records
- How to Export Book Chapters and References to Mendeley
- How to Determine Which Books You Have Full-text Access to on ScienceDirect
- How to access eBooks on ScienceDirect via mobile devices
- Full eBook (Mutiple PDF) Download
- How to activate remote access to ScienceDirect
- How to Create and Save Alerts on ScienceDirect
- How to Run a ScienceDirect eBooks Usage Report
- How to View your Institution's Electronic Holdings Report
- Tips and Tricks for Navigating Reference Modules on ScienceDirect
Printable flyers and posters; web banners; and email templates to help you promote your ScienceDirect books collection within your institution
- All Books on ScienceDirect—Hang these print flyers in highly trafficked areas in your library or office. Send out the email templates to your patron contact lists to to share tutorials with your users and raise awareness that they have access to Books on ScienceDirect.
- Reference Modules on ScienceDirect
- Get Started Guide (PDF)
- Food Science flyer (8.5"x11")
- Reference Module in Materials Science and Materials Engineering flyer (8.5"x11")
- Earth Systems and Environmental Sciences flyer (8.5"x11"); poster (11"x17")
- Chemistry, Molecular Sciences and Chemical Engineering flyer (8.5"x11"); poster (11"x17")
- Biomedical Sciences flyer (8.5"x11"); poster (11"x17")
Get started with the Library resources above today!